Son[i]a #335. Samaneh Moafi Deleted scenes
- 00:01 Indonesia and new techniques in Forensic Architecture: carbon monoxide mapping
- 03:24 The complexity of the analysis of satellite images
- 04:44 Center for Research Architecture
- 05:05 A few notes on ecocide
- 05:46 Collaborating with others
We dig up some unreleased fragments of our conversation with architect and the senior researcher at Forensic Architecture, Samaneh Moafi. We talk about strategies for establishing cases of ecocide, about the complexity of analysing satellite images, about carbon monoxide mapping, and about working in networks.