Son[i]a #368. Anthea Caddy Deleted Scenes
- 00:01 Dialogue between art practice and science and academia
- 05:21 Parabolic speakers, refractive panels and long waves. Phenomena is hard to grasp
- 08:01 Negotiating the environment: Tasmania and an interest in long waves
- 15:24 Subs and phased out space
- 17:16 Building subwoofers
- 18:37 Highlighting energy: speakers and reflective panels
- 22:12 The ungraspable: stuff is there!
We dig up some unreleased bits of our conversation with the Tasmanian-born, Berlin-based experimental cellist and sound artist Anthea Caddy. We talk about the dialogue between her practice and science and academia, but also about infrasound, long wave data, mirrors, reflection, the ungraspable and the negotiation with the environment and space.