Son[i]a #318. Jonáš Gruska Deleted scenes
- 00:01 A few notes on early influences. Next Festival, Guy van Belle, up until the creation of LOM
- 07:03 LOM as a public space: further notes on their activities and approach
- 12:27 LOM-You
- 15:03 Building a geophone for field recordists
- 17:33 First reaction and experiments in the pandemic: UV light sterilisers
- 21:31 The non-essentialness of sound work. Listening to pristine nature sounds
- 26:30 The entry to Agharta
- 29:10 From insects to birds. Landscape listening and documenting
- 31:39 The politics of inhabiting and sharing the city. And some minor sonic activism.
- 35:14 Gamelan
- 39:07 Mushrooms and mycelia
- 41:39 Phallus impudicus
- 44:47 Oyster mushrooms, coffee grounds and cigarrette butts
- 47:41 What mushrooms harvest
We dig up some unreleased fragments of our conversation with the slovak sound artist Jonáš Gruska that we were unable to include the first time around.