Son[i]a #312. Lars Holdhus/TCF Deleted scenes
- 00:01 Frederick Wiseman vs Werner Herzog’s approach to documentaries. Early works and performances of real life scenarios.
- 02:22 A few thoughts on ‘reaction-based art’. Art might not be an efficient means for action.
- 05:40 An inflatable in a subway wagon. Creating communality through an unplanned alien action.
- 08:43 Food for algorithms. Feeding platforms mediating experiences.
- 12:16 Objects vs inmaterial art
- 18:38 You’re gonna melt a serious amount of ice to tell people about Climate Change
- 19:39 Becoming the object
- 21:29 A few thoughts about tea: temporality, sociability, simplicity
- 23:35 Localising taste for teas. The non-existing European herbal tea culture.
- 26:49 Machine learning and racism. The impossibility of being outside the system
- 31:16 Kudos to Guy Birkin: decoding TCF
- 31:58 “415C47197F78E811FEEB7862288306EC4137FD4EC3DED8B”
This podcast is part of Re-Imagine Europe, co-funded by the Creative Europe programme of the European Union. Produced in collaboration with Next Festival/A4.
We dig up some unreleased fragments of our conversation with sound artist Lars Holdhus that we were unable to include the first time around.