Son[i]a #311. Alma Söderberg Deleted scenes
- 00:01 Influences, teachers, schools. Judson Dance Theater, Deborah Hay, Steve Paxton, Trisha Brown
- 02:18 Afroamerican influences: tap dance, be-bop, jazz and hip-hop
- 03:56 Rhythm came into my life very early
- 04:48 Nowadays: Kendrick Lamar
- 05:49 Collective projects: Manyone, a joint effort to resist a certain kind of mode of production
- 09:31 John The Houseband, a collective band to age with
We dig up some unreleased fragments of our conversation with choreographer and performer Alma Söderberg that we were unable to include the first time around. Alma discusses her influences, teachers and schools and two collective projects of different sorts: Manyone and John The Houseband.