SON[I]A #287. Sofía Olascoaga Deleted scenes
- 00:01 Understanding the recent history of Cuernavaca. Interconnecting an affective geneaology vs 2008 War against drugs: a state of madness, fear and death.
- 05:27 “Between Utopia and Disillusionment: Art as an Activator of Political Experience”, 2014
- 09:55 Looking at community radios as convivial tools
- 11:21 Daniel Morales: XEH Sin Permiso project. A pirate radio
- 12:58 Working in the intersections of artistic practices, forms of research and education practices
- 16:20 Education as a curatorial practice
This podcast is part of Re-Imagine Europe, co-funded by the Creative Europe programme of the European Union.
We dig up some unreleased fragments of the interview with Sofía Olascoaga that we were unable to include the first time around.