SON[I]A #200. Carol Rama Deleted scenes
- 00:01 Expanded sexuality. Beyond psychopathological reduction
- 06:18 The invention of the utopian body
- 12:17 The work that could not be spoken. Collecting by barter
- 15:06 The studio as a work of art
- 15:58 Carol Rama and Carlo Mollino at Via Napione. Two paradigms of representation
31/12/2014 17' 34''
We dig up some unreleased fragments of the interview with Paul Beatriz Preciado about Carol Rama that we were unable to include the first time around.