FONS ÀUDIO #28. Joan Fontcuberta Deleted scenes
- 00:01 Comic books, advertising and journalism. The road to photography.
- 02:30 Deconstructing the myths of photographic objectivity: photomontage.
- 04:19 Photography publications as hubs for artistic creation: Nueva Lente magazine
- 06:33 'Photovision' magazine: straddling theory and creation. The internationalisation of Spanish photography
- 10:20 'Photovision': a romantic adventure.
- 13:14 Postphotography: from silver salts to pixels.
- 19:07 Towards a visual ecology. The quest for failed images.
- 20:22 A watchful eye.
- 21:24 Fake documentary: critique, parody and deconstruction.
We dig up some unreleased fragments of the interview with Joan Fontcuberta that we were unable to include the first time around.